Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Still in Vancouver :P

(This was at Aug 29-Sept 3rd) So this is our trip to a park in Vancouver......which rocked. I cannot begin to say how much I enjoyed my self here so sit back and enjoy....because I did XD

This is a picture from a cable bridge entering the park.








This is a water fall that you will later see me on....your not suppose to climb out to it but I cannot resist doing stuff like that. But for my disobedience I lose my green button up shirt to the rapids...it fell out of my pack in my jumping and leaping :P"""




Julia traversing the water way.








Chris and I taking pictures of each other taking pictures of each other....yea thats sounds right.







This is one of the may paths we took to adventure the wilderness before returning to the rapids to go to the falls.






Julia & Chris's buddy Chris going out to watch some kids jump off cliffs into this....(go down on pick)







Yes it is deep here but we did not bring bathing suites to go swimming though :(







Again I cannot tell you how much I Lovvvvveeee trees.








Back to the rapids....well this part of them is more like slowpids. But so much fun to jump rocks people.







I found this Rose floating down the stream while I was rock jumping.







This is one of the many area's we went jumping.








Chris having a smoke brake and Julia is walking through the water.....its cold as heck in the water by the way.






This is the entrance to the falls I climbed ahead and took this one while holding the camera almost on the surface of the water.






Chris standing mightily on the top of a high rock near the entrance to the falls.







Aaaaaaa the mouth of the falls....it was really pretty up here and the people walking the cable bridge above me were pointing at me.....probably calling me stupid (hahaha) they just wished they could do it too :D





So I had to climb back from where I'm sitting here and give the camera to Chris and then climb to this spot again...Chris P. wanted to be in a photo too but he fell in the water soon after this was taken lucky not far enough out for the current to sweep him over the edge (sigh) so I opted to show him the way back and continue on back to the way home :P



More beauty I saw on the way back :)








Looks like the mouth of a Hippo :D








To end off our adventures in Vancouver a couple more picks...Julia & some sunflowers.







SUNFLOWER!!!!!!








Chris & I went for a ride downtown him skating and me biking on this kick ass BMX yea!!!! (and yes that is a pink shirt)






This is a beach in the city that people come and build these....and there are soooooo many.







I found these cards laying on the stone beach and thought they were cool so now you can see them too (they were arranged like this on the ground I did not touch them at all)





These are some of Chris's friends we met while in Vancouver as well. Left to Right Val, Chris, Me & Angelica.






So thats it for Vancouver its sad I did not get to put all or at least more picks up for all to look at....but if anyone wants picks I can send them to them....by the way you can click pictures to look at them more closely....so the next picks will be in J-pan everyone Love you all and enjoy.





















No comments: