Saturday, September 22, 2007

Some intresting stuff.....!?!?!?

So these are some of the things I actually thought "hey look at that I need a picture of that"! So here they are some are funny some are just interesting....but don't worry I'll try to post WEIRD stuff monthly :) ENJOY

Mmmmmmm Chocolates :P








Restaurant candies!








This is like milk and orange juice together (interesting)!?!?!







Can't go wrong with chocolate covered almonds :)








This sounds like a threat.....*I'm scared*(Click to laugh)








Mmmmmmmm I keep four O saki's by my computer....they go down smoothly :)







This is a Red Bean cookie kinda weird and kinda tasty :P







And this is the inside :)








The "Miracle of Grapefruit" Drink MMmmmm yummy.








The "Sweet Lemon" also good :)








And last but not least some of the yummy food we had on our last day of training dinner.







So I hope you had a laugh and liked some of what you have seen here to day and I WILL have more for you all enjoy and have a good time where ever you are :P


















No comments: