Sunday, July 15, 2007

More picturs of people we love :D

I'm still getting use to this blog thing and am not sure how many pictures I can put up per entry so this a extension to all of those I could not fit on the first page but are still very important to us....we love and will miss our time apart from you all and this is not good bye but we will see you later :)

Dave (bear man)AKA.P-cakes (I hate cameras)








Bob & Katelyn (perfect couple) contemplating the finner things in life.







Julia & Diana getting their smiles on at Diana's B-Day.








Katt & Pi......you still have my Starship Troopers book.....dammmmmmm youuuuu!!!!!







The Carmellos Kitchen Crew (Left to Right): Bobby, Steve McGoey, Ryan Mahoney, Dave (back right), Pi & Me. =D






Muir Tones (AKA.Benny) I don't think this guy doesn't smile.








"O" Steve 'E' Boy =D Look'en a little tired but happy.











Bea & Ian (cuties =D)








Derek......Man its taken long for this beer to come...












No comments: