Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fun at home with the Family Sparrow

This is a little view of the family Sparrow in Winnipeg.....Winnipeg not so interesting but I love my family it was a blast.















(From left to right) My Grandma, Rob(moms husband), ME, Granddad and my Mom enjoying some dinner at the grandparents.

Mom and Grandma Hamming it up :D








My niece Lilly hanging with a plush train conductor
at a place called The Forks in Winnipeg.










This was taken at the FolkoRama (Brasil Pavilion)
of the
awesome craziness that is Brasil. These girls
know how to shake a tail feather :D






(Left to Right) Princess, Nickie and Kaylee my mom and grandparents dogs. My pup past on before I could see her for the last time I'll miss you Jessica ;.( but these guys rock :D






Julia & Lilly chasing the Geese off the road so they
don't get squished...there are millions of these guys
in Winnipeg and they walk everywhere.






Dun dun duuuuuuu....that one in the center is
giving me the evil eye >:)







My Grandparents and me on the first day in Winnipeg.








Julia and I shocked at the next pic :)








Aawwwwwwwww XD








More Grandpapy and Mamy :)








Julia & Lilly with beautiful Henna art from the India pavilion.

No comments: